Rigid Spinal Orthosis Care
MOBILITY IS ONE CALL AWAY!
GET A FREE CONSULTATION.
Care And Use Of Rigid Spinal Brace
- Wear a T-shirt under your brace.
- Always don your brace while LYING DOWN.
- Make sure the front of your brace overlaps the back.
- Oxford or athletic shoes must be worn at all times (leg braces).
- Check to see that the back of the brace is low enough (there is a waist indentation just above the pelvis).
- Tighten all straps starting at the bottom and working up. Then retighten and adjust the straps individually, as necessary.
- Your doctor may have specific instructions for wearing your brace. Be sure to ask him.
- You do not need to wear your brace while you are in bed unless your doctor specifies.
Important Notes About Rigid Spinal Orthosis Care
It is VERY important to keep any follow-up appointments made by your orthotist. We are here to help you and make your experience with Synergy as pleasant as possible.
For questions or to schedule an appointment, call Synergy at (866)-203-9810. We look forward to working with you!